We offer financing options for your home improvement projects through two excellent companies: GreenSky and EnerBank. For our customers only, you’ll receive access to specially-negotiated rates as low as 0%. These options carry high approval rates and we’re here to help, so contact us and we’ll guide you through the process. Explore the options below for more information about our financing plans – Let’s bring your home improvement plans to life!
- High Approval Rates
- Rapid, Paperless Funding
- Credit Limits up to $55,000
- Credit Usable for Any Type of Residence (Primary, Rental, or Investment)
- Immediate Access to Your 16-Digit Account Numbers
- Paperless and Immediate Information Transfer Directly to Email
- Flexible Plans Can Be Changed Up Within 30 Days If No Work Has Been Done
No Interest and No Payments for 12 Months!
Subject to credit approval. No payments during promotional periods. Interest accrues during promotional period, but all interest is waived if the financing is paid in full before the end of the promotional period.
Reduced APR of 6.99% for 60 Months?
Subject to credit approval. Fixed APR of 6.99% for 60 months, based on each $1,000 financed, broken into 5 payments of $5.83, followed by 55 amortized payments of $21.30.
Reduced APR of 6.99% for 84 Months?
Subject to credit approval. Fixed APR of 6.99% for 84 months, based on each $1,000 financed, broken into 5 payments of $5.83, followed by 79 amortized payments of $15.83.
Financing for GreenSky credit program is provided by federally insured, federal and state chartered financial institutions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or familial status.
- 12 months, same-as-cash, no payment financing
- Long-term Financing Available
- 100% unsecured financing – no home equity required.
- Quick, easy, and safe loan process – fill out your application via our toll-free phone line or online in the privacy of your own home.
- Find out the credit decision in less than 10 minutes.
- No application fee, no closing costs, and no pre-payment penalties.